Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pain

I live in pain. I have been in some much pain for so long That I don't know what it means to be pain free. I have learned to rise above the pain and get used to it as it were. I can never let my self relax enough becuse if i do I am so much pain that all i can do is cry.

I have also learned that if i have to do anything that is going to hurt IE shovel the snow, mow the lawn, help move people that if i listen to an audio book that I can get Through it easier. were I try and do the same thing with out listening to something I am in so much pain that I can't move after a little time.

I hurt my back a couple of weeks ago and now go to PT to help. every time i go i have to say how much pain i am in of that stupid 1-10 scale thing. In my mind 0 means normal. I see it like this because for most people no pain is normal. and because it's made to represent the average person i have made that change in my head. so now need to figure what "number" my normal pain is so that i can figure out what my current "number" is.

i do my best not to let pain get in my way to much. today is a good example some how driving in to work i aggravated my back again. i can hardly move and it hurts even to think about it. but i am here and will be here until 5pm tonight. when i do move wrong i must admit that i get tears in my eye's. but i know that i will get used to it and be able to move on. that is until PT tonight. but that is then and this is know, and the pain just lets me know that i am still alive.

oh i have started using a program called Zoundry Raven to post blogs. I must say of the ten or so i tried, it is by far the best i found. it links to your blog site as well as a image site like image shack,google's Picasa Web Albums, or what ever you use. you can also install it on a thumb drive so that you can use it on any computer with out having to install it on that computer. i have it so that i can blog at home or at work. give it a try.

0 comments:


Free Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com. Powered by Blogger